With the competitive and ever-changing market in real estate, any seller can be tempted to sell on their own without partnering with real estate professional. However, if you’re selling your home, you’ll have to understand that your ability to negotiate determines whether you get the best deal for your home for sale.
To give you the best idea on the what you must prepare, here are a list of people that you will negotiating with:
- The buyer looking for the best deal possible
- The buyer’s agent representing the best interest of the buyer
- The buyer’s attorney, depending on the state
- The home inspector, who’s in-charge of finding faults in the home for the buyer
- The termite company, in case necessary
- The buyer’s lender, depending on the mortgage structure
- The appraiser, in case of question on the quoted asking price
- The title company, in case of challenges for Certificate of Occupancy (CO) and others
- The town/municipality, when CO permits are required
- Your buyer’s buyer, when they have challenges in selling their own property, and
- Your bank, in of short-sales
Ease in the process of selling your home, and meet up with me. Give me a call at (704) 237-0313 or (704) 617-0847.
Source: Keeping Current Matters