It’s the second National Pancake Day of the year! It’s time to heat up the griddle and whip up your best pancake recipes, as there’s no better way to celebrate the occasion but feast on the staple breakfast meal with your family and friends. Enjoy those fluffy pancakes with some crisp bacon, rich omelettes, and a great cup of coffee on the side. But if you have no time whisking the batter yourself, check out these must-go places in Charlotte that you should visit for some awesome pancakes!
- Landmark Diner at 4429 Central Avenue, Charlotte, NC – A casual diner serving classic diner dishes rated for huge portions at affordable prices, with cuisines varying from Greek, Italian and American throwing in some seafood and steaks. They also get to serve breakfast all day, where you can enjoy their awesome Golden Brown Pancakes that you can pair with bacon and sausage patties, smoked sausage, country ham or eggs.
- JackBeagle’s at 3213 N Davidson Street, Charlotte, NC – A mac & cheese, wing joint sports bar known for their awesome Jack Mac and specials. Head there and check out their amazing Buck’s Pancakes and have a taste of buckwheat pancakes with bananas or chocolate chips, and just pair them off with some applewood bacon, eggs and sausage patties.
- Tupelo Honey at 1820 South Boulevard, Charlotte NC – Known for their scratch-made southern menu that changes with the season. They serve their country classic Sweet Potato Pancake Stack that you can have with just butter, powdered sugar and syrup, or try their amazing Pancake Society Breakfast served with eggs and crisp bacon.
- Stewart Penick’s Terrace at 4625 Pedmont Row Drive, Suite 105, Charlotte, NC – A restaurant serving Southern cuisine with creative in-season twists. When you head there, you must try their fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes that you can have served with fresh strawberries, blueberries, pecans, or chocolate chips; or their Carrot Cake Pancakes filled with either shaved carrots, cinnamon, coconuts and pecans drizzled with a delectable cream cheese topping; or their Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes with a hint of cinnamon and molasses topped with a cream cheese drizzle; and pair it with a brewed coffee or hot chocolate.
- Famous Toastery (Dilworth) at 2400 Park Road, Charlotte, NC – Known for their decadent, fresh and nutritious approach on meals. They serve Gluten Free Pancakes that you can pair with bacon, sausage or ham on the side, or hash browns and grits to kick off a great breakfast meal to start your day.
What are your favorite go-to places in for a good stack of pancakes? Share with us your thoughts. If you’re interested in moving in Charlotte, call us at (704) 237-0313. We’d love to hear from you.